Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy 6 month birthday Gabrielle!!

Sweet Gabrielle,

Happy 6 month birthday!  I showed your brothers this movie tonight of you during you music session and they both had the biggest grins on their faces.  Michael squealed when he saw you and kept calling your name "Gabbielle" over and over.  They miss you so much.

I love that you have taught me to celebrate all occasions in life no matter how big or small.  Life is too short and way too wonderful to take anything for granted.  I am so thankful every day to have you in my life.  Sweet dreams Gabrielle, see you tomorrow.


10 comments:

  1. Big Celebrations on your birthday Gabrielle!!! I just watched your music video and you are just the most precious thing ever. Hope your cold is better and you get stronger every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months Gabrielle!!!! I loved the music video it was so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got the music in you my prescious granddaughter. Hope you had a good time on your 6 month birthday. All my love. Grandma Do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 6 months, beautiful girl!! Look at those smiles...I'm pretty certain she brightens up the day of everyone she meets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A milestone! Happy 6 months beautiful girl!
    Loved your music video. A star already! Xo
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, that was beautiful and made my day! Happy Birthday Gabrielle! What a smile. Thinking of you all, Beth & Dan (Hershel)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet, I want to give her a big huge hug and kiss! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the most beautiful thing I have seen all week. Happy Birthday Gabrielle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seeing Gabrielle smile and hearing your laughter, Amy, brought such joy to my heart. It brightened my whole day. love,
    David

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely moment... Thanks for sharing it with us all.
    Love,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete