Friday, October 31, 2014

A treasure






I found this picture while looking for something else and I had to pull it up on my computer and sit and stare at it.  I love this picture.  I haven't seen this picture in a long time.  I have gone through our photos of Gabrielle so many times, that I think I know each one off by heart.  But this one was not in my picture folder and when I saw it, it made my heart skip a beat.  Like finding a really, really special treasure. It brings back such special sacred memories.  My little angel lying in my bed with James and I.  James has been really sad this past week missing his sister so this picture seems fitting.  But I always found these two lying side by side, he loved being close to Gabrielle. To say it is difficult living day to day missing your child is a complete understatement.  In fact, I'm constantly torn in sharing my journey in missing my angel because I find words just don't even come close to describing the way my heart feels.  Not even close.  

I love you my beautiful daughter.
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment