Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quantum Mechanics and Our Connected Existence

The implications of the findings shared in this video are staggering, and I hope to share some of my insights that relate to them in time to come.



In fact, this video, especially his final remarks of, "You're connections to all the things around you literally define who you are," is enough to initiate a massive paradigm shift in how we view the universe and our place in it. I can't wait to learn more.

But one thing at a time ... I'd hate to run out of things to say (ha ha). But I will say, though, that these findings are really, really exciting for me. They seem to jive with so many of my own hunches and intuitions about why we're here and what it's all about. And maybe yours too!

Feel free to comment, contemplate, or question. Thinking and talking about the essence of life is definitely time well spent!

2 comments:

  1. Was it me who told you about Deepak Chopra's "Perfect Health" or you who told me about it? Anyway, fascinating stuff. I could listen to this guy talk about this stuff forever.

    While I'm unsure of the relationship between quantum mechanics and intuition, I have no doubt that quantum mechanics is literally an explanation for the exchange of energy between people/things. This helps to explain the energy exchange between people and in essence the relationships people have between each other. It goes without saying but the more in tune we are with the things around us, the better understanding we will have about relationships with people...

    Man...I just want summer to be here so I can spend hours watching these vids again. We need some phone time soon!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think it was "Quantum Healing" ... a great book!

    Regarding "energy exchange" ... TOTALLY! It's like how you can tell what kind of family a family is by taking that first step into their house. I never really believed in auras until I started reading about all this stuff this past year, but if they can shoot a particle through a wall, it makes sense that we're – at that level – big, walking balls of energy (and of a certain kind of energy too).

    I think improving my intuition is one of my goals too. You rock Kelly.

    ReplyDelete