Monday, December 3, 2012

Snapshots from Fall 2012

Here are some more pictures from this fall that I took on my iPhone

James in cockpit meeting captain on way
to see family in Grand Prairie.

Jimmy, Mickey, and their cousins from Alberta shovelling
snow in mid-October in Grand Prairie.

Charlie, Emma, Mickey, James, and Alana in GP.

Gabby and Daddy.

Big strong Jonathan. Amazing how healthy
babies know exactly what to do stay alive.
Now, I too, quietly smile when I see (or read on FB)
parents of healthy kids freaking out when
they get sick, get needles, or fall down. They're healthy!!  

James and Gabrielle on family walk near home.

Gabrielle absolutely mesmerized by the running water and ducks swimming.
I'll never forget this moment.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of brother gently touching Gabby's head by the swimming ducks!

    ReplyDelete