Monday, July 22, 2013

Found Photos of Gabrielle

There's one computer in our house that holds all our pictures. My laptop, which I never use for pictures, was sometimes used the past couple of years for silly photos. I dug up a few photos of Gabrielle and thought I would share them for friends, for family, for those we don't really know but whose lives have been affected by our daughter, and, most of all, for her Mom, Amy.

Bringing home Gabrielle the first time from her stem-cell transplant.
Unfortunately it was short-lived and she returned to the ICU shortly after.
May, 2011.

Me in the ICU with Gabrielle watching the Stanley Cup hockey finals
in June 2011. 

Family floor time with Gabby was our most frequent and favourite activity.
She was most comfortable and happiest lying beside everyone
she loved best.  April 2013. 


I taught James how to use Photo Booth and he loved taking pictures. May 2013. 

Gabrielle loved listening to the "Beep, beep, beep" and then watching the flash go off.
May 2013.

This is one of my favourite photos of us: the first one you can tell she's listening
intently to the "beep, beep, beep"; the second one she's watching the photo flash;
and on the third and fourth one she's looking at me to try and tell me how neat
and exciting she thinks the noises and flashes are. She was so social.
The most social of all our kids, and that's saying a lot!  March 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment